We are seeking digital marketing talent to join our team. The position will be providing planning, daily digital campaign execution, analysis to improve our client’s marketing performance. You will also be part of a growing multifaceted digital optimization team that develops advanced analytic solutions for top companies across the industries.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Plan the digital media plan as a solution for client’s problem
- Responsible for execution, the day to day running of all search, social and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (CPL, CPO, ROI,...)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Strong analytical skills & problem solving skill
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude, bring optimism and positive energy to the team
- Fast-self-learning, want to grow & develop yourself at the max speed
- Have ability to work under pressure (big big pressure)
- Strong expertise in Google Adword, Facebook Ads is a big plus
If this job sounds amazing but you feel like you don't know much about Digital Marketing, CPC/CPL/CPO/ROI... that's fine. Digital marketers are self-starters and never stop learning, you can learn from:
What do you get from this job?
- The opportunity to work with many experts/talents in Performance Marketing
- PMAX provide training program from execution to manager level, combine with mentor program to grow and develop your capability
- Clear career path (8 levels) with clear criteria to step up (review every 6 months)
- Have a chance to work with very big clients/platforms such as Shopee, Lazada, Vingroup, PNJ, FE credit… This role will prepare you to
- make a real impact at any company that is ready to rapidly grow their online marketing.
- Competitive compensation (from $350 to $700)
- With us you will find an exciting blend of a vibrant startup environment and professional operations. Many of our employees have backgrounds as successful corporate executives and management consultant, with strong entrepreneurial spirit
- A talented and very motivated team with flat hierarchy
- An exciting opportunity to learn and grow, a real challenge – we uphold to high quality standards where team effort is pivotal and solution is rarely obvious, you can and is expected to shape the way forwards
- Opportunities to initiate and implement operational and strategic initiatives every day