We are seeking for highly qualified analytics talent with professional experience optimizing multiple digital marketing channels to join our team. The position will be providing daily analysis to improve our clients’ digital marketing programs. You will also be part of a growing multifaceted digital optimization team that develops advanced analytic solutions for top companies across the industries.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Plan the full package of digital marketing as a solution for clients
- Responsible for planning, execution, the day to day running of all search, social and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI, CAC,)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Responsible for some internal projects to improve team’s efficiency & productivity
- +1 years experience in Digital marketing
- Strong expertise about Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, …
- Strong analytical skills numerical skills
- Self-sufficient & creative problem solver
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Driven, self-motivated, can-do attitude, bring optimism and positive energy to the team
- Constantly inspired to improve ways of doing things to eliminate recurring problems and pain points
You Will Learn
- The secret to large-scale, performance marketing. This is not about branding or client-services.
- Work hands-on with dozens of industry-specific tools and platforms.
- Know KPIs intimately. You will be taught how to wisely spend media dollars. You will develop an eye for which articles, campaigns, and platforms have the potential for success, and which are a waste of time.
- Learn and grow at a breakneck speed, because there is no other option. This role will prepare you to make a real impact at any company that is ready to rapidly grow their online marketing.
- With us you will find an exciting blend of a vibrant startup environment and professional operations. Many of our employees have backgrounds as successful corporate executives and management consultant, with strong entrepreneurial spirit
- A talented and very motivated team with flat hierarchy
- An exciting opportunity to learn and grow, a real challenge – we uphold to high quality standards where team effort is pivotal and solution is rarely obvious, you can and is expected to shape the way forwards
- Opportunities to initiate and implement operational and strategic initiatives every day